Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Thursday 3 July 2008

Don't work in property

Looks like hubby is being made redundant, not a good week in the Old Bag household. He is a chartered surveyor and it is not a good industry to be in right now. So, much counting of blessings (as well as pennies!) and an awful lot of hugging - strange how I want my children as close to me as possible.

I am touting my wares around as many places as I can think of, both online and B&M. Feel free to comment with advice about marketing/outlets etc, I'll take any help offered.

And now I'm going to make a cake with too much cream and an excess of icing to cheer us all up.

No comments: