Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Saturday 6 June 2009

Saturday

At 7.30 this morning, I was cuddled up in bed with baby snuggling on one arm, my boy laying on top of me and my eldest girl hugging me on one side and her dad on the other. We watched the wind ruffling the leaves in the tree outside the window and talked about our plans for the day. Absolutely the best start to a Saturday morning.

We live in a large cul de sac with a park in the middle (how lucky are we?!) so we played in the park this afternoon.


We played football, jumped through the hoola hoop and pretended to be monsters (tickle monsters, obviously).







No comments: