Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Thursday 25 June 2009

A little family time

My mum and I took the children to Wells, Norfolk for a mini holiday. Much needed mummy time for the older two - they love their new sister but I think the demands a baby can make are beginning to hit them. So, we've been climbing, jumping, swinging and shouting in the woods and we also had a little craft and puzzle session. Baby has been marvellously cooperative, smiling for everyone and happily sleeping away the evening in her moses basket (leaving mum and nan free to yawn their way through a couple of games of Scrabble!).











1 comment:

Victoria Ann said...

Such cute pics, Your children look so similar. Such a lovely age, make the most of it , as my eldest is 11 and has many teenager traits already!!!

Norfolk is one place I would love to visit... one day..........