Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Secret swap ooooooh!







I was lucky enough to be part of the Etsy UK Team secret swap and was pleased to hear today that my gift had been received and was liked. I was also chuffed to bits with my present from littleblackduck (you can find her fabulous shop on Etsy at http://littleblackduck.etsy.com/). Not only did she send me the loveliest cosmetic bag (featuring orange, one of my favourite colours!) - she included a gorgeous little girl cosmetic bag for The Girl Wonder and a fabulous suede pouch stuffed with chunky pencils for Herbert Buggles. It's like Christmas in here! TGW and HB have used all the tissue wrapping and the new pencils to make hero capes and have asked when the next swap will be.

No comments: