Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Friday 27 June 2008

Friday, hooray!

Friday is here at last and I have two aims today. Firstly, and most importantly, Friday is fun day, so Herbert Buggles and I are going to play in the park and then we might make some cakes. Secondly, I try to come up with new ways to promote my online shops on a Friday - think I might need a bit more caffeine for that!

I sell in two places, Etsy and eBay. So far, I've had more sales on eBay, but only my party bags do well there. Selling handmade on the flea market that is eBay is tough going. The fees are huge, too. Part of me wonders whether to put all my focus into Etsy and see where it takes me.... Ah well, lots of thinking to do today. Have a good Friday :)

No comments: