Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Thursday 14 May 2009

Today I am eating...

Chilli with bread and butter, yummy. And (rather too much) accidental tiffin. What is accidental tiffin? I made a recipe for something called sunshine bars, a delicious kind of rice crispie bar that also has oats and coconut and is (meant to be) held together with a treacly, buttery, sugary syrup. I made it with a supermarket treacle, not Tate & Lyle, and it didn't set. Was still quite yummy in a spoonable way! Anyway, I rescued it with half a packet of smashed up dark chocolate digestives and lots of melted milk chocolate. Even more delicious and incredibly moreish.

No comments: