Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Tuesday 5 May 2009

She's here!

My little bundle of joy finally arrived at Easter, all 9 pounds 6 ounces of her! (Apologies to those of you who understand kilograms - I'm afraid I still work imperial, whether it's babies or baking.) My 6 year old girl and 3 old boy have been kissing their new sister constantly since we arrived home, which is probably why she has her first cold at just over three weeks old, poor thing.

Labour and delivery were straightforward and fast and because I was so sick through the pregnancy, I am now a size smaller than I was - bonus!

Photos will be uploaded soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Daisie said...

Many, many congratulations and big hugs all round!
I wondered where you had been for soooo long!
Glad everyone is well and happy, can't wait to see pics.
Keep well, xxx