Welcome...

Pull up a chair. Not that one! It's still damp from the drink that got tipped all over it. That's it, get comfy and we can get started on our chat. I'll just put the kettle on...

Friday 24 October 2008

Tag - I'm it!

A week or two ago, I was tagged - twice! - in the blogtag game. Every blogger I know of has already been tagged now, so I am ducking out of tagging anyone else, but I will still carry out my obligation to reveal 7 random things about myself...

1. I am older than my husband but look younger.
2. I am addicted to cooking programmes, cookery books and kitchen stuff.
3. I have flown on Concorde (for free!).
4. My first car was a Morris Minor (and I loved it so much)
5. I hate following recipes, patterns and other instructions.
6. I can't whistle.
7. I had a poem published when I was 16.

My two taggers were cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com and bigbluebed.blogspot.com.

No comments: